Skip to content
- Restorative justice theory and mediation for Tswaranang Legal Advocacy Centre, Qholaqhwe Advice Centre, Famsa Tzaneen, Family Justice Mediators, Africa Peace Building Institute.
- A strategy document for improving and strengthening the juvenile/child Justice system in Eswatini, highlighting practice rules, standards and guidelines to be adhered to as well as a coordination mechanism based on Commitments from Juvenile Justice Institutions in Eswatini (2019, funded by the European Union)
- The viability of one stop child justice centres (for the Department of Justice, 2016).
- Case studies on the experiences of unaccompanied migrant children in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces of South Africa – supporting Ann Skelton and Karabo Ngidi for Save the Children SA).
- Case studies on sexual violence prisons work (for Sonke Gender Justice and Just Detention International).
- The current legislative scheme regarding the early release of children sentenced to a Child and Youth Care Centre (for the Centre for Child Law).
- The use of tradition-based practices in the context of South Africa’s political transition (book chapter for the Centre for Creative Governance).
3. Private and court-annexed mediation.